You’ve heard of morning routines and night routines, however do you know that there are much more highly effective routines you possibly can implement to have a extra productive day?
At present’s visitor Caroline Guntur (aka The Swedish Organizer) calls it “bookending your day”, and on this episode, we’ll share how you can create your individual routines and the way Caroline makes use of Notion to — in her phrases — get her (and her shoppers) digital geese in a row.
Go to Indeed.com/tps to start out hiring now.
Go to Bambee.com and sort in productiveness present beneath PODCAST once you enroll.
Be taught extra at https://theproductivityshow.com/.
- Prime 3 Productiveness Assets [1:49]
- Why “The Swedish Organizer”? [5:03]
- Tricks to make being a digital nomad be just right for you [6:52]
- Routines you should utilize to “bookend your day” [9:37]
- The right way to transition between “work” and “residence” when working from residence [13:05]
- Ought to train be in a bookend routine? [16:51]
- Does bookending work with an irregular schedule? [18:05]
- What are the advantages of bookending? [23:01]
- How a lot time does this take? [28:40]
- An excellent psychological reframe when beginning a behavior over [33:40]
- How Caroline makes use of Notion [37:41]
If you happen to loved this episode, comply with the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Overcast, Pocket Casts or your favourite podcast participant. It’s simple, you’ll get new episodes mechanically, and it additionally helps the present. It’s also possible to depart a evaluate!